// In The News

Mexico Earthquakes

On Thursday, Sept. 7 and Tuesday, Sept. 19 Mexico experienced two devastating earthquakes that caused extensive structural damage and loss of life.

As we continue to hear news from Mexico after the most recent devastating earthquake, our hearts go out to all who have been affected, including...

//Read More

Add Dependents/Spouse F-2/J-2 Form

If you would like to add a spouse (husband or wife) or dependent children to your F-1/J-1 Certificate of Eligibility, you need to complete this form and submit the required documents to the Office of International Programs.

Download the forms. Go to File/Save As in your browser to save the form to your desktop so that you may retain changes and email the form to others.