// In The News

Exchange experience: a student from Northern Ireland shares about UTSA life

As a student studying history and international studies, an international exchange has been an ambition I have been eager to fulfil. Studying abroad and learning from a different perspective provides invaluable experience and a once in a lifetime opportunity.

Determined to study abroad in my...

//Read More

Change of Major Form

U.S. immigration law requires F-1 students to notify International Student Services immediately about any change to their academic program.  These changes must be reported to SEVIS.  Failure to report academic program changes including a change of major to International Student Services can put a student’s immigration status at risk.

Students must get approval from their academic advisor AND meet with an international student advisor.

  • Download the form. Go to File/Save As in your browser to save the form to your desktop so that you may retain changes and email the form to others.