// In The News

UTSA hosts San Antonio Forum for International Education

The Univerisity of Texas at San Antonio will host the San Antonio Forum for International Education on Friday, Feb. 16 at the H-E-B University Center on Main Campus. The SA Forum is a collaboration between international offices from area higher education institutions in South Texas. The purpose...

//Read More

Scholar - H-1B/TN - AR-11 Change of Address

All non-immigrant visa holders must report any change of address within 10 days of moving within the United States or its territories.  If you use our Online Change of Address, you do NOT need to file a paper Form AR-11.

AR-11, Alien’s Change of Address Card Form 

Online Change of Address