// In The News

Why study in Mexico?

The U.S. Department of State explains why students should consider Mexico as a study abroad location that will help them advance their future careers:

"Mexico and the United States are inextricably linked by geography, history, and shared communities. As we work together to...

//Read More

Scholar - J-1 Exchange Visitor Change of Address Form

All Exchange Visitors must report to International Scholar Services any change of their address.

You can do so by submitting this online message.

You must have an email program (Outlook/Eudora/Hotmail or the like) on your computer for this form to work properly.

If you do not have access to an email program, or use webmail only, please email intscholarservices@utsa.edu and use subject line Change of Address.

You must include your--
First Name:
Last Name:
Visa Type:
Email address:

New Address:
Zip Code: