Dates and Location
New International Student Orientation is mandatory for all new international students.
By attending orientation, students will:
- Gain knowledge of UTSA student support services and academic life
- Gain a better understanding of the personal, legal and financial responsibilities of attending college
- Reduce anxiety about the transition to U.S. college life
- Complete registration requirements
International students may not be able to enroll in classes until they have completed UTSA International Student Orientation.
Orientation Dates and Location
SUMMER 2016 ORIENTATION FOR UNDERGRADUATE, GRADUATE, INTENSIVE ENGLISH PROGRAM, AND CONDITIONALLY ADMITTED STUDENTS
WHO: New Undergraduate, Graduate, Intensive English Program (IEP), and Conditionally-Admitted students
DATE May 23, 2016
TIME: 9 a.m.
There will be additional activities throughout the week that students may be required to attend. A schedule of relevant sessions will be provided on the first day of orientation.
- New Undergraduate Students: Registration will open in mid-April for Roadrunner Roundup, UTSA's new student orientation. Reserve your spot.
- New Graduate Students: Register with The Graduate School for new student orientation. The Office of International Programs will be present at this orientation to do immigration check-in.
- IEP/Conditionally Admitted Students: Attend immigration check-in on August 15, 2016. Additional details will be sent to students via email by May 1.