Dates and Location
Orientation Dates and Location
- New Undergraduate Students: UTSA's new student orientation will take place on January 4, 2018. This is a mandatory event for new international students and will begin promptly at 8 AM on Thursday morning. Depending on the holds you have in ASAP, you may be required to attend additional days for testing (ELAP, TSI, advising -if you have questions or concerns about your holds, Login on ASAP). Get Rowdy Ready before you attend orientation!
- New Graduate Students: Register with The Graduate School for new student orientation. The Office of International Programs will be present at this orientation in order to conduct Immigration Check-In. Students are able to begin coming in to the International Office starting on January 2nd to submit immigration documents.
- IEP Admitted Students: UTSA's new student orientation will take place on January 4, 2018. This is a mandatory event for new international students and will begin promptly at 1PM on Thursday afternoon. Please contact ESLservices@utsa.edu.
New International Student Orientation is mandatory for all new international students.
By attending orientation, students will:
- Gain knowledge of UTSA student support services and academic life
- Gain a better understanding of the personal, legal and financial responsibilities of attending college
- Reduce anxiety about the transition to U.S. college life
- Complete registration requirements
International students may not be able to enroll in classes until they have completed UTSA International Student Orientation.