Dates and Location
New International Student Orientation is mandatory for all new international students.
By attending orientation, students will:
- Gain knowledge of UTSA student support services and academic life
- Gain a better understanding of the personal, legal and financial responsibilities of attending college
- Reduce anxiety about the transition to U.S. college life
- Complete registration requirements
International students may not be able to enroll in classes until they have completed UTSA International Student Orientation.
Orientation Dates and Location
SPRING 2016 EARLY CHECK-IN
WHO: Only students who are currently attending a U.S. college/institution and will be transferring to UTSA are eligible to attend one of the early check-in sessions.
**High school students are NOT eligible to attend an early check-in session
- DATE / TIME: Thursday, December 10, 2015 at 3:00pm
- OR Wednesday, December 16, 2015 at 9:00am
- LOCATION: Main Building Room 1.210 International Office
SPRING 2016 ORIENTATION FOR UNDERGRADUATE, INTENSIVE ENGLISH PROGRAM, AND CONDITIONALLY-ADMITTED STUDENTS
- WHO: New Undergraduate, Intensive English Program (IEP), and Conditionally-Admitted students
- DATE Monday, January 4, 2016
- TIME: 9:00am
- LOCATION: Main Building Lobby
There will be additional activities throughout the week that students may be required to attend. A schedule of relevant sessions will be provided on the first day of orientation.
SPRING 2016 ORIENTATION FOR GRADUATE STUDENTS
- WHO: Only students who are currently attending a U.S. college/institution and will be transferring to UTSA are eligible to attend one of the early check-in sessions.
- DATE Saturday, January 9, 2016
- TIME: 8:00am
- LOCATION: University Center, TBA
There will be additional orientation activities throughout the week of January 4th that students may be required to attend. Additional information will be sent to each student via email.