- About ISS
- Prospective Students
- International Student Orientation
- Current Students
- Visa Travel
- Campus Resources
- Living in San Antonio
- Financial Aid Resources
Dates and Location
New International Student Orientation is mandatory for all new international students.
By attending orientation, students will:
- Gain knowledge of UTSA student support services and academic life
- Gain a better understanding of the personal, legal and financial responsibilities of attending college
- Reduce anxiety about the transition to U.S. college life
- Complete registration requirements
International students will not be able to enroll in classes until they have completed UTSA International Student Orientation.
SUMMER 2013 ORIENTATION: Wednesday, May 22, 2013, Business Building, Second Floor Lobby
- Undergraduate students (bachelor's degree):
- Graduate students (master's and doctoral degrees):
- Intensive English Program and Conditionally Admitted students:
If you are not certain to which educational level you have been admitted, refer to your admission letter. The admission letter for conditionally admitted students will state, "You have been conditionally admitted."
Note: Attend the orientation program for the educational program to which you are admitted. IEP and Conditional students will NOT be allowed to participate early; undergraduate and graduate students will NOT be allowed to participate in the later session. Each session covers requirements specific to those levels.
Note: You will receive an orientation schedule when you attend the first day of the orientation program.
FALL 2013 EARLY CHECK-IN DATES:
These dates are for students who are transferring from another U.S. college or university.
June 25, 8:30 a.m., Main Building, Office of International Programs 1.210
July 16, 8:30 a.m., Main Building, Office of International Programs 1.210
July 30, 8:30 a.m., Main Building, Office of International Programs 1.210
FALL 2013 ORIENTATION DATES:
August 14, 8:00 a.m., Main Building, Ground Floor Lobby
- Meet in the Business Building, Second Floor Lobby