What You Will Need in Order to Register:
- Computer with access to the Internet
- Your UTSA student BANNER ID number (@01234567) and your myUTSA ID (abc123)
- Review your Welcome Letter from International Student Services for the above information or call Enrollment Services at (210) 458-8000
Registration for Summer Orientation:
- Registration is required to attend New International Student Orientation.
- Registration is free of charge.
- Do not register twice.
- Complete the Orientation Form.
Early check-in is available for the new students who meet the following criteria:
- F-1/J-1 visa students who have completed their SEVIS transfer from their previous U.S. college or university and who have received their I-20/DS-2019 from UTSA
- All other visa types who are currently in the U.S. or attending a U.S. college or university
Note: High school students must attend New International Student Orientation. High school students with an F-1 visa are NOT eligible for Early Check-in. High school students who hold another visa type may be eligible for Early Check-in. Call the Office of International Programs at 210-458-7202.
New Undergraduate Students: Reserve your spot by logging into ASAP. Your reservation for Roadrunner Roundup will register you in UTSA's new student orientation. Learn how to prepare for your arrival on campus by Getting Rowdy Ready.
New Graduate Students: Register with The Graduate School for new student orientation. The Office of International Programs will be present at this orientation to do immigration check-in.
IEP/Conditionally Admitted Students: Attend immigration check-in on August 15, 2016. Additional details will be sent to students via email by May 1.
Immigration Check-in for CAP Students
Students who hold a non-immigrant visa and who have been admitted into the Coordinated Admissions Program (CAP) may participate in an immigration check-in session during their CAP Orientation.
Remember to bring your immigration documents to the immigration session.
Immigration documents include:
- Your passport
- Your visa
- An I-94
- Your I-20 from UTSA
- and any USCIS notices that you may have.