- About ISS
- Prospective Students
- International Student Orientation
- Current Students
- Visa Travel
- Campus Resources
- Living in San Antonio
- Financial Aid Resources
What You Will Need in Order to Register:
- Computer with access to the Internet
- Your UTSA student BANNER ID number (@01234567) and your myUTSA ID (abc123)
- Review your Welcome Letter from International Student Services for the above information or call Enrollment Services at (210) 458-8000
Registration for Orientation:
- Registration is required to attend New International Student Orientation.
- Registration is free of charge.
- Do not register twice.
- Complete the Orientation Form.
Early check-in is available for the new students who meet the following criteria:
- F-1/J-1 visa students who have completed their SEVIS transfer from their previous U.S. college or university and who have received their I-20/DS-2019 from UTSA
- All other visa types who are currently in the U.S. and attending a U.S. college or university
Note: High school students must attend New International Student Orientation. High school students with an F-1 visa are NOT eligible for Early Check-in. High school students who hold another visa type may be eligible for Early Check-in. Call the Office of International Programs at 210-458-7202.
Immigration Check-in for CAP Students
Students who hold a non-immigrant visa and who have been admitted into the Coordinated Admissions Program (CAP) may participate in an immigration check-in session during their CAP Orientation. If you are a CAP student, please register for your immigration check-in using the Early Check-in Registration Form.
Remember to bring your immigration documents to the immigration session.
Immigration documents include:
- Your passport
- Your visa
- An I-94
- Your I-20 from UTSA
- and any USCIS notices that you may have.