International Advisory Council
The UTSA International Advisory Council examines requests for international connections with foreign entities, such as universities or colleges.
UTSA faculty or staff member(s) seeking to establish an international agreement with a foreign university or entity must submit a formal International Agreement Form, which will then be considered by the Executive Vice Provost (the UTSA Senior International Officer) for final review and consultation with the members of the UTSA International Advisory Council (IAC).
- Julius Gribou (Chair)
- Charles Crane, Office of International Programs
- Richard Diem, Honors College
- Carlos Garcia, College of Science
- Bernard Arulanandam, Vice President for Research Support
- Dennis Lopez, College of Business
- John Murphy, College of Architecture
- Daniel Pack, College of Engineering
- Albert Salgado, Small Business Development Center
- Joachim Singelmann, College of Public Policy
- Page Smith, College of Education and Human Development
- Christopher Wickham, College of Liberal and Fine Arts