International Advisory Council
The UTSA International Advisory Council examines requests for international connections with foreign entities, such as universities or colleges.
UTSA faculty or staff member(s) seeking to establish an international agreement with a foreign university or entity must submit a formal International Agreement Form, which will then be considered by the Executive Vice Provost (the UTSA Senior International Officer) for final review and consultation with the members of the UTSA International Advisory Council (IAC).
- Rene Zenteno (Chair)
- Albert Salgado, Small Business Development Center
- Bernard Arulanandam, Vice President for Research Support
- Christopher Wickham, College of Liberal and Fine Arts
- Daniel Pack, College of Engineering
- Dennis Lopez, College of Business
- Joachim Singelmann, College of Public Policy
- John Murphy, College of Architecture
- Lisa Marie Gomez, International Office
- Page Smith, College of Education and Human Development
- Richard Diem, Honors College