Must be Mexican or Canadian citizen who will work in a professional occupation short-term. Approved list of occupations.
Letter of invitation academic or business purpose for visit to the United States.
Income from U.S. sources
- Employment: full or part-time
Maximum length of stay in U.S.
- Work only when and where approved
- Mexican citizens pay a nonimmigrant visa application fee when applying for the TN visa at the U.S. consulate
- Must renew annually
Supporting documentation needed
- Invitation letter with dates and purpose of visit.
- Valid passport
- One (1) 2x2 photograph
- Diplomas, academic transcripts, and professional license (if required).