If you are a J-2 dependent who would like to work while in the United States, you must read this handout and complete the included paperwork.

  • Download the handout and sample letter to U.S. Citizenship & Immigration Services. Go to File/Save As in your browser to save the form to your desktop so that you may retain changes and email the form to others.

Note: DO NOT STAPLE THE DOCUMENTS. Please use a binder clamp or paperclip so that the documents can be copied easily.