What You Will Need in Order to Register:
- Computer with access to the Internet
- Your UTSA student BANNER ID number (@01234567) and your myUTSA ID (abc123)
- UNDERGRADUATE STUDENTS: Send an email to International.Programs@utsa.edu, include your UTSA ID and confirm your attendance at the January 4th orientation session that will take place from 9am - 12pm in Main Builing Room 0.302
- GRADUATE STUDENTS: Register here for the January 6th GSO
- INTENSIVE ENGLISH PROGRAM STUDENTS: Send an email to ESLServices@utsa.edu to confirm your attendance for the January 4th orientation session that will take place from 1pm - 2pm in the Main Building Room 0.302
Early check-in is available for the new students who meet the following criteria:
- F-1/J-1 visa students who have completed their SEVIS transfer from their previous U.S. college or university and who have received their I-20/DS-2019 from UTSA
- All other visa types who are currently in the U.S. or attending a U.S. college or university
Note: High school students must attend New International Student Orientation. High school students with an F-1 visa are NOT eligible for Early Check-in. High school students who hold another visa type may be eligible for Early Check-in. Call the Office of International Programs at 210-458-7202.
If you meet the above criteria for early check-in, please email NewInternational@utsa.edu to set-up a check-in date and time.